Bathroom cabinet material
Solid wood bathroom cabinet
1. Solid wood refers to the cabinet made of distilled and dehydrated solid wood as the base material and processed by N-channel waterproof treatment process. Desk (or basin) can be made of glass, ceramics, stone and artificial stone, as well as the same material as cabinet body. Its characteristics are natural style, simple, graceful and luxurious, can fully reflect the nobility of the owner’s home grade and identity. After a number of waterproof processes and paint-baking process, waterproof performance is very good, but the biggest drawback of solid wood cabinet body is that if the environment is very dry (such as empty). The air conditioning vent or its own natural drying, such as Xinjiang, is easy to crack, so the use of moist cotton rag is often wiped inside and outside.
2. Ceramics refers to the use of ceramic bodies fired directly according to dies as cabinets, and the countertops are generally ceramics. Characteristic is very easy to handle, can fully reflect the owner’s clean and lively rhythm, but ceramics are fragile items, if there is heavy impact, it is easy to damage.
3. PVC cabinet can be made according to wood processing technology. The raw material of cabinet is PVC crust foaming board, and the countertop is similar to real wood. It is characterized by good waterproof performance and bright color gloss of paint, which is suitable for fashion avant-garde consumers. However, PVC panels will be deformed when subjected to gravity and can not be restored after a long period of time. Therefore, the basin body of this kind of cabinet is generally not very large and its weight is small.
PVC bathroom cabinet
PVC bathroom cabinet
4. Acrylic products must be processed according to moulds. First, the acrylic materials should be softened at high temperature, and then processed into cabinets of various styles according to the moulds. These products also have good waterproof performance, but their nature is brittle and they are prone to scratches and cracks.
5. Density boards make cabinets with density boards as the base material and then carry out waterproofing treatment. The quality difference lies in the different sequence of waterproofing treatment processes: first cutting, then waterproofing, and finally making cabinets is the best. Waterproofing first, then cutting, and finally making the cabinet is second best. Finally, waterproofing is tricky. The first kind of material cut in six surfaces all waterproofing is good, but customized size is difficult, and can not be cut on site to destroy the cabinet structure, otherwise it will damage waterproofing performance, shorten product life.
6. Melamine boards, similar to density boards. However, waterproofing is the edge treatment of sealing PVC, easy to open the edge.
7. Glass basins: there are tempered glass and non-tempered glass, the latter does not say that the market is not allowed to have (except for three products that are not listed on the market). This kind of style is the most popular, the fastest update and easy to be eliminated. If the glass basin is often washed with soap or facial cleanser, it is easy to form a layer of dirt in the basin, which is difficult to clean (to use vinegar or neutral detergent, or toothpaste, etc.). In addition, tempered glass has a self-explosion rate, if one in ten thousand cases for manufacturers, it is 100% for consumers.