Cabinet quality inspection and acceptance standard
Choose ambry is the thing that most people can, as long as appearance and function meet requirement. However, in the acceptance of cabinets, we do not know how to inspect the manufacturing process of cabinets.
The whole cabinet
There are the following standards in the acceptance of the installation of the overall cabinet:
- door drawers
(1) the cabinet door shall be installed horizontally and vertically with free opening and closing, and the gap between the door and the door shall be less than 4mm.
(2) the door drawer can be opened flexibly, and all drawers can be pushed and pulled freely without noise. All handles are firmly installed without shaking.
(3) the diagonal of drawer box shall not be greater than 2mm, and the gap between drawer bottom and drawer top shall be less than 0.5mm.
(4) the door drawers are parallel. In the same plane, the gap between the door drawers shall be parallel and consistent, and the gap between the door drawers and the frame shall not be greater than 2mm, without warpage.
(1) when installing the baseboard, the baseboard at the corner shall be tightly combined, and the gap shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
(2) the lower cabinet is horizontal and stable, and there is no visible gap on the contact surface of the adjacent cabinet body. Each cabinet shall have 4 bottom corner legs. When the gap is greater than 1000mm, 1 or 2 bottom corner legs shall be added in the middle.
(3) the back plate shall not be scratched, and there shall be no gap or edge leakage between the sealing strips.
(4) the joint of the two adjacent lines on the top cap of the corner hanging cabinet shall be tight, and the gap shall not be greater than 0.5mm. Then adjust the size of the upper cap according to the thickness of the door panel. Generally, the profile line of the upper cap and the lower cap is 3mm beyond the thickest outside of the door panel.
(5) the gap at the installation diagonal of the upper cabinet watch plate shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
(6) the error of large angle diagonal shall not be greater than plus or minus 2 mm, and the flatness tolerance shall be within 3 mm.
(7) the overall four-way horizontal height of the hanging cabinet is the same, and there is no visible gap on the contact surface of the adjacent cabinet body. Go up and down
Position, no left and right concave convex, no cabinet body shaking and other phenomena.
- Hanging code installation
(1) the hanging code piece shall not be pressed on the side plate on both sides of the hanging cabinet; the fixing nails of the hanging code and the side plate of the hanging cabinet are two 35mm self tapping screws, and they shall not be loose when combined.
(2) the hanging piece shall be horizontally positioned and closely combined with the wall, the depth of the wooden plug shall not be less than 5cm, and it shall be firmly combined with the wall hole, and the fixing nail shall not be less than 4cm.
(1) the table top shall be level in four directions.
(2) the gap between the back water retaining and the ceramic tile wall shall not be greater than 3mm, and shall be sealed with sealant.
(3) after the splicing of artificial stone is completed, the seam marks shall not be seen when standing at a distance of two meters.
(1) the connection of hardware screw and self tapping screw must be flat without looseness, and there shall be no floating nail, missing nail, broken nail, tripping and top crack; the eccentric parts connected by each plate must be in place without looseness.
(2) there shall be no crack on the top of the plate or stubble on the back plate.
(3) the tightness of the magnetic bump shall be subject to the free opening and closing of the women’s switch, and there shall be no loud movement. The hinge must be reinforced with a reinforcing nail.
(4) each piece of steel ball slideway must be reinforced with 3 nails (except for the commissioning nails), and each piece of supporting slideway must also be reinforced with 3 nails.
(5) after the position of the magnetic touch piece is adjusted, the original nail hole is not allowed to be exposed, and the putty and paint pen must be used to paint to the best condition.
- Pipeline avoidance.
(1) the pipe avoiding cutting surface l shall not be greater than 20 mm of pipe diameter.
(2) parts in contact with pipes shall be sealed with kits.
(3) the surface cover of the cutting processing part shall be flat and smooth, and there shall be no phenomenon of no edge sealing or peeling. No scurrying, dirty or scratched.
Tips from decoration experts
In addition to the above mentioned, we should also pay attention to: the chute of the basket pulling should be smooth without any abnormal noise. All cutting ends of cabinet body and back plate must be sealed with glass glue and then sealed with U-shaped edge sealing strip. The edge sealing strip shall be stable and not loose or fall off.