Infrared sauna buying guide
We understand that purchasing an infrared sauna can sometimes be downright confusing:
- What really makes a good infrared sauna?
- What are the differences between infrared heaters?
- What are the benefits of the different infrared heaters?
- What type of wood is best?
- Why is a lifetime warranty important?
- How is the sauna manufactured?
- Why is heater placement important – should there be heaters on the front walls and side walls?
- What about floor heaters?
- Which heaters produce dangerous levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Fields)?
- Is a low ELF sauna important?
These are just some of the questions we have received over the last 15 years. We’ve put together this infrared sauna buying guide to help answer these questions. Feel free to give us a call We are happy to help guide you through the infrared sauna buying process.