nstalling New Kitchen Cabinets & Granite
Here is a complete guide about how to properly measure your kitchen space in four easy steps. By taking the right types of measurements, you can make the process of setting up your new kitchen go much more smoothly.
When you are planning a kitchen remodel, it is crucial that you know exactly how much space is available. Are you including all of your kitchen appliances? You can make a list of all the things that are already in the kitchen and make sure those things won’t get in the way of the new amenities and features you are adding.
Here are the four steps you should follow when measuring your kitchen before a remodel:
- Step 1 : Once you have all the tools you need, make a grid and establish where the walls are located, as these are the only things in your kitchen that cannot be moved.
- step2: Establish the area where you are planning to work. This will help make everything much clearer for you while you set up all of your home appliances and kitchen cabinets. Remember, take your measurements in square feet as this will make things easier for the person who is receiving the information.
- Step 3 : Measure all objects that you want included on the grid for your kitchen, such as your refrigerator, dish washer, and / or stove. This step is very important for obtaining the kitchen remodel your desire.
- Step 4: Measure the height from your kitchen floor to ceilling.
- Step 5: Finally, double-check all the information you have and send your request for your brand-new kitchen to Tops kitchen.