How to start the inspection after ordering the cabinets? 6 details should be paid attention to
More and more families will choose custom-made cabinets, but after the cabinet is done, how to start the harvest inspection has become the most headache for many owners, so consumers must pay attention to the following details when accepting.
Custom cabinet acceptance
- Check that the joint of the table top shall conform to the joint characteristics of the material. There shall be no obvious joints on the artificial stone table, and the joints on the marble table shall be fine and even.
- Check whether the model, color and water retaining line shape of artificial stone and marble countertop meet the requirements of the original order; the artificial stone and marble countertop look smooth, flat, clean and not rough, especially the surface of artificial stone countertop shall be free of stains.
- The lower bracket and corner must be polished evenly and smoothly, otherwise, it is easy to hurt your hand if it is rough, and it will affect the appearance. The hand feeling of the polished undercut should be as smooth as the table top.
- The edge sealing joint of the door panel shall be tight, even and free from degumming and glue overflow.
- Whether the color number (color) of the door panel conforms to the model on the customer’s color card, the surface shall be free of damage, and the overall color of the door panel shall be consistent (the color difference between the color card and the actual door panel is normal, but the overall color of the door panel shall not be allowed to have color difference).
- The door panel must be flat and free from blistering, whether the door edge shape is originally ordered; whether the color of the door panel with edge sealing meets the requirements of ordering.