Quality inspection standard for 16 working procedures of whole wood customized woodworking workshop
Quality standard of each working procedure in woodworking workshop
1. Purpose: to strengthen staff’s sense of responsibility, improve work efficiency and ensure product quality
2. Principle: this standard specifies the material requirements and quality standards of solid wood parts or wood processing process.
I. opening quality requirements
It is required to avoid big dead joint, core material, crack, black water mark, moth, decay, the length of broken material shall be within 5mm-10mm according to the specified dimensional tolerance, and the vertical tolerance of cross section of parts shall be within 3mm.
Main control points: surface quality, length and thickness.
II. Planer quality requirements
1. The parts must be planed along the direction of wood grain during processing, and there shall be no deep reverse grain pinhole and coarse burr.
2. The side angle is 90 degrees.
3. The planed edge must be flat without concave convex, knife jumping and wave.
Main control points: surface quality, angle, size, plane surface distinction.
III. quality requirements for press planing
1. The parts must be processed along the wood grain texture, and the quality of one-time planing shall be controlled within 2mm.
2. The angle tolerance of solid wood parts is ± 1 degree.
3. The deformation tolerance length of solid wood parts shall be controlled within 0.5mm within 500mm, within 1mm within 500-1000mm, and within 1.5mm above 1000.
4. The dimension tolerance of solid wood parts shall be controlled within ± 0.8mm.
Main control points: surface quality, chipping, knife jumping, angle, deep hole burr, deformation, etc.
IV. panel quality requirements
1. Use the specified glue instead of other glue
2. In color matching, the plates with the same color or similar color, the same wood and the same wood grain direction must be assembled as a whole, and the water content difference between any adjacent parts and plates shall not exceed 3 degrees.
3. The size of panel line shall be controlled within 0.3mm, and the glue shall be evenly distributed.
4. After the panel parts are unloaded, they must be stacked for 24 hours under normal temperature before entering the next process.
V. quality requirements for single side saw
1. The real dimension tolerance of parts shall be controlled at 0.3mm.
2. The flatness of the longitudinal surface of the parts to be spliced shall be controlled within 0.2mm.
3. There shall be no obvious saw mark on the longitudinal section
4. When cutting solid wood plate vertically, its warpage shall not exceed 5mm.
Vi. band saw quality requirements
1. Take the die marking as the standard. During the bending process, the sawing line marking distance shall be controlled about 3-5mm outside the line (Note: the actual die is 5mm larger).
2. Reserve 3-5mm for the cutting head.
VII. Tenon quality requirements
1. The tolerance of tenon length shall be controlled within (0-0.5mm) during parts processing.
2. If there is a tenon at the end of the processing surface, it is necessary to process one end of the tenon shoulder as the basis, and process the other end of the tenon to ensure the internal space.
3. The size of the inner space of the tenon of the processed parts shall be controlled within ± 0.5mm.
4. If the tenon of the part is in the process of machining, it must be ensured that the upper and lower end faces are 90 degrees vertical after machining. 5. If the tenon of the part is to be machined, the front and back faces shall be sorted according to the general assembly structure of the process.
VIII. Quality requirements for gongs and gongs
1. The tool used is consistent with the drawing, and the tolerance is allowed to be within 0.2-0.5mm.
2. The clearance of 0.3mm is allowed for the fit of the mother knife and the child knife.
3. The groove tolerance is within ± 0.5mm, and the groove depth is within 1mm.
4. The mould used shall be consistent with the specifications of the detail drawing and the drawing after processing, and the arc position deviation shall be within 0.5mm, and the thickness deviation shall be within ± 0.5mm.
5. During the processing, there shall be no knife jumping, uneven, rough reverse grain, collapse and other phenomena. It is required that the knife shape and line shall be smooth, and the processed edge surface shall be smooth.
6. Attention shall be paid to the front and back sides of veneer board processing, and no scraping of veneer is allowed in the direction of texture, and the veneer board shall be protected.
7. Within ± 0.5-1mm of overall dimension tolerance of arc and straight panel or bottom frame.
8. The left and right can be processed only after they are distinguished.
Main control points: arc, knife shape, width, thickness, positioning size, smooth surface, rough reverse pattern, smooth line knife, no crack, scratch, etc.
Nine, the earth Gong.
1. The width tolerance of gongs groove shall be controlled within ± 0.5mm, and the depth shall be controlled within 0.5-1mm 2. The tolerance of Gong process line shall be controlled within ± 0.3mm.
2. After the workpiece is processed, there is no fluffing, wave, collapse, smooth groove bottom and smooth process line.
3. Distinguish the front and back sides, left and right pairs, and start and stop of wire cutter according to the drawing or actual sample.
X. quality requirements for lifting and drilling (or electric drilling)
1. During the processing of spare parts, it is necessary to distinguish the upper part from the lower part, the left part from the right part, and the texture direction shall be matched for drilling.
2. The deep hole depth is allowed to be within ± 1mm, the hole diameter is ± 1mm, the hole position deviation is within ± 0.5mm, the perpendicularity is within ± 0.2 degrees, the screw hole depth tolerance is within ± 1mm, and all surfaces shall be free of cracks, burrs and other phenomena.
3. If multiple hole positions are processed at one time, it must be ensured that the depth line of hole position is unified, and the hole diameter and process drawing are one to one Main control points: positioning size, hole diameter, hole depth, hole position perpendicularity, hole position deviation, surface quality, front and back sides, left and right symmetry, etc.
Xi. Quality requirements for fine cutting sliding table saw
1. Big and small head: the length of 15mm is controlled within 0.5mm, and the length of 1500mm and above is controlled within 1mm.
2. Diagonal: 1000mm long controlled at 0. Within 5mm, the length of 1000-1500mm is controlled within 1mm, and the length of 1500mm is controlled within 1.5mm.
3. The tolerance of length and width is ± 0.5mm.
4. The four sides of the plate are straight and free of defects such as collapse.
5. The flush edge of the panel with the wooden skin pattern shall be precisely cut according to the size requirements of the drawing.
Main control points: overall dimension, diagonal line, big and small head, front and back sides, saw mouth chipping, size saw mouth flush.
XII. Quality requirements for dovetail tenoning machine
1. The fit tolerance of mortise and groove is within 0.2mm.
2. The end of tenon shall be free of crack and crack.
3. Distinguish the front and back sides, left and right symmetrically, and the side grooves are flush.
Main control points: mortise and groove fit, no collapse, front and back, etc.
XIII. Quality requirements of machine sand
1. Before assembly, the parts shall reach three levels of fine sand, which shall be free from rough, knife skipping mark, reverse grain machine sand mark, pinhole mark and other phenomena, and the parts with cracks, unevenness and mildew shall be filled and sanded with AB glue. Only when the handle is smooth can it flow into the next process.
2. All knife shapes, process trunking and circular arc edge machine sand shall be smooth without deformation, and the assembly interface of components shall be sanded flat.
3. For those with arc edge and surface position, sanding shall be carried out along the grain without reverse burr.
4. The sanding amount of the peripheral machine of the cabinet door and the extraction panel shall be controlled within 0.2mm on one side. Otherwise, there will be small fit seams.
5. The edge surface with matching tight joint shall not be sanded, otherwise it will deform and crack.
6. Product parts shall not touch the ground, and shall be handled with care and stacked in order.
7. If the corner position, process line and other machine grinding are not in place, it is necessary to scrape with a scraper and use a material pad to take the sandpaper along the wood grain for sanding.
8. The edge of the fixed thickness machine sand workpiece shall not be skewed to ensure a 90 degree angle, and the width and thickness specifications shall meet the requirements of the drawing. It should be controlled within negative 0.3mm, the fixed thickness should be fed along the wood grain, and the one-time sanding amount should be controlled within 0.5mm to ensure no obvious sand jumping mark.
9. After the sand of the thickness setting machine is finished, the workpieces shall be separated and stacked in order with various specifications, and the wooden veneer shall be padded for protection, without scratches or bumps
10. The thickness of AB glue for parts shall not be too thick, and the surface height shall be 2mm as the benchmark.
11. The first piece of machine sand of all parts shall be inspected first and signed for batch processing.
Main control points: unevenness, sand mark, smooth arc of pinhole, no deformation, visual inspection and good hand touch.
XIV. Quality requirements for veneering and edge sealing
1. The edge sealing of the same set of parts shall be made of the same kind of veneer.
2. The wood veneer for edge sealing shall be free of defects.
3. There shall be no looseness and bubbling after edge sealing.
4. In the process of edge banding, the wood skin shall not be scratched, and attention shall be paid to protect the wood skin during trimming. Main control points: the surface is flat, the edge is not loose, and there is no bubble.
15. Hand sand
1. All products shall be sanded along the direction of the wood grain, not across the sand.
2. All product parts (arc-shaped and circular parts) shall have smooth, smooth, fresh and even edges and corners, and the lines shall be uniform in thickness without deformation error within 1 mm.
3. The parts with good sanding shall be free of wormhole, hole, burr, undercut, coarse horizontal sand mark or sand mark, lack of angle, sand black, sand penetration, sand concave or deformation, etc. after sanding, rough fuzzing, tearing, etc. are not allowed.
4. The edge shall be sanded and chamfered in the same size, and no hand cutting is allowed.
5. The corner sanding of all parts or finished products must be in place, and those with triamine and wood skin cannot be sanded or exposed.
6. Use procedure of sandpaper: use from coarse to fine (180-240 × 3), and use 180 × 3 for hand sanding as standard.
7. If the above defects exist, they can only be processed in the next process or put into storage.
XVI. Quality requirements for assembly and final assembly
1. During the assembly of components, it is necessary to see whether the drawing requirements and the specifications of the supplied materials are consistent with the drawings. The edge strip shall be divided into the front and back side and the same color. When assembling the frame, it is necessary to use the fixture to reinforce the back side and punch the nail. When there is a knife shaped punch, it is not necessary to nail too much to avoid hitting the knife.
2. The grain direction of core board with veneer shall be upward.
3. Before the installation of product parts, the parts must reach three levels of fine sand. If the side plate and cabinet door core plate have knife shape, the knife shape position shall reach four levels of fine sand. The parts can be assembled only when the hand feel is smooth and without dent.
4. Sufficient glue shall be applied to the joint of frame tooth joint and mortise hole, and the joint shall be controlled within 0.2-0.3mm.
5. The diagonal of component assembly shall be controlled within 2mm, and the nail head shall be sunk without exposure. For the frame assembly of special-shaped parts, the die clamp shall be used for pressure assembly.
6. When the molding is installed, the nail shall be nailed under the width of 10 mm, and the nail can be nailed straight if it is more than 10 mm. The nail shall be sunk along the direction of wood grain without exposed nail head.
7. For the frame with movable core plate and glass, it is necessary to assemble the sleeve mold. The single side seam shall be controlled within 2mm, and the connection height of glass slot port shall be controlled within 1mm.
8. The whole set of multi door wardrobe has a cabinet door with wood skin core board. Before assembly, match the texture and color before assembly. If the same cabinet door has upper, middle and lower core boards, the texture should be smoothly matched from bottom to top.
9. Multiple cabinets are combined into one cabinet type. The single assembly ensures the vertical angle of 90 degrees, the front distortion is controlled within 2-3mm, and the external dimension is controlled within 1mm.
10. All panels and thickened frames shall be connected without glue, and shall be directly tightened with gongs and nails. Clean the assembly glue in time.
11. During the final assembly of the whole set of products, it is required to see the drawing requirements clearly. The contour diagonal shall be controlled within 2-3mm, each inner space within ± 1-2mm, the contour dimension within ± 2-5mm, the back plate texture upward, and the peripheral steps shall be even. The frame shall be sanded and fixed in thickness before final assembly.
12. After the assembly, it is necessary to check whether the four feet are on the same plane. After the completion of the assembly within the tolerance of 2mm, it is necessary to check. If there is any crack or crack, it is necessary to make up the sand.
13. The side plate and the top and bottom frames are equipped with reinforcing or connecting strips, which can be 0.5-1mm compared with the surface, edge and bottom during assembly.
14. If there is any shortage of raw materials in the drawer before assembly, the drawer can only be assembled after being filled with putty of the same color and sanded smooth.
15. The dovetail tenon of drawer assembly shall be free of extrusion crack, and the connection of four sides shall be flat. The gun nails shall be punched on the front and back plates, not on both sides. The diagonal tolerance shall be within ± 1-2mm. The good side of the bottom plate shall be in the inner part, and the bad side shall be at the bottom. Only 2-4 bottom plate studs are allowed to be punched. The bottom plate is not loose, but the straight nails are not allowed to be punched. The reinforcement of the triangle block shall be coated with glue. A drawer only uses the triangle block of the same material and color without doping.
16. If there are two guide rails at the bottom of the drawer, the front and back dimensions of the middle space shall be controlled to be parallel. If there are deep burrs and reverse burrs in the guide rail groove, they can be assembled only after they are cleaned.
17. All parts and components shall be handled with care and not damaged, and soft articles shall be padded in the middle of the boards with wood veneer and stacked without scratches.
18. The first inspection shall be carried out after the completion of the first piece of all assembly parts and final assembly products, and the batch installation shall be carried out only after they are qualified Main control points: overall dimension, diagonal, empty dimension in the frame, cabinet vertical, wood grain upward, gongs and nails not exposed, etc.